Cheesy Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip || Hot. Cheesy. Goodness. This yummy dip is loaded with chopped artichoke hearts, chopped spinach, parmesan, mozzarella, garlic, mayo, cream cheese and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
Let’s just say it. This cheesy hot dip is calorie-loaded, comfort food.
The good news? Easter is just around the corner and I can think of no better occasion to indulge in this baked spinach and artichoke dip (ok, maybe ANY random Sunday afternoon).
About this cheesy baked spinach and
- Ingredients: chopped artichoke hearts, frozen chopped spinach, shredded parmesan and mozzarella, garlic, mayo, softened cream cheese and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Time to prep, 10 minutes. Time to bake, 25 minutes.
- Serve with whatever you are craving. In my opinion, corn chips can’t
be beat, but, crackers and crusty baguette are also so, so good.
Another bonus—besides happy taste buds and full sleepy bellies—this dip is easy to make ahead of time (as in the day before). No mess, no stress on the day, just pop into the oven and wait until it’s hot and bubbly.
Cheesy Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped
- 300 grams frozen spinach thawed and drained 1 package
- 1 block cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Regiano —finely grated. Plus more for the top
- 1/2 cup mozzarella finely grated
- 3 medium garlic cloves minced
- a squeeze of fresh lemon
- A coupe pinches of kosher salt
- A pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing add all ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Divide mixture into two oven safe bowls and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until hot and bubbly.