Today is your lucky day. I’ve stumbled upon the BEST cookie recipe ever and I’m going to share. That’s right, these chocolate chip cookies (from Anna Olson of Food Network fame) are perfect. I guess that says it all. I’m sleepy and not feeling especially wordy, so I won’t bother trying to describe why they’re so delicious — just trust me on this one.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 package of milk chocolate chips approximately 2 cups
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
- Stir in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Enjoy!