Brussel Sprout Slaw with Cranberries, Cashews and Apples
Loaded with apples, crushed cashews, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, fresh chives and topped with a creamy, yet light, lemon tahini dressing.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 6 as a small side
- 4 cups brussel sprouts washed, halved and very finely sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews crushed or chopped
- 2 tbsp roasted sun flower seeds
- 1 apple washed, quartered and chopped into bites
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp fresh chives finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 2 tsp honey
- juice of half a lemon
In a large mixing bowl, combine thinly sliced brussel sprouts with cashews, sunflower seeds, chopped apple, cranberries, and chives.
In a small mason jar, add dressing ingredients and shake vigorously until smooth and creamy.
Stir dressing into slaw until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!