Oven baked cheesy crab dip — the ULTIMATE holiday dip (says a girl who knows her dip). Cheese loaded, with crab and garlic, this holiday crowd pleaser is served piping hot from the oven, preferably paired with tortilla chips (my favourite), or crackers, or baguette, or just you and a spoon.
A delicious, and most importantly, EASY holiday (or anytime) appetizer, the total prep time to oven is FIVE. MINUTES.
What else do I love about this crab dip?
- Only five ingredients, basic ones at that…and by basic I mean flavourful and satisfying, and enjoyably uncomplicated.
- This yummy dip makes a hearty helping—enough for a small crowd of 8-12—and I always think we’ll have too much, but it’s just so good that there are rarely ever leftovers.
You can serve this hot crab dip up with whatever you fancy, but my fav is blue corn chips. SO GOOD. Also amazing smothered on crackers and crisp celery sticks.
Another holiday appetizer fav? This yummy shrimp dip.
Oven Baked Cheesy Crab Dip
- 2 cans crab meat drained
- 1 package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup parmesan reggiano or swiss cheese I use parmesan, but a mixture is also great
- In a mixing bowl, stir all ingredients together until well combined.
- Spoon into an oven proof dish (or two – it makes a lot) and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until bubbling and slightly golden. Enjoy!